Jana said we should type little things as well as big things, so here you are. I was asked to teach Relief Society today. When the regular teacher asked me, she said that it was on marriage and she felt that someone who was more seasoned should teach it! Isn't that an interesting way of saying I'm old. Anyway, there's your little thing, Jana.
4 comments:
You're not old, Mom, you're wise. It's all about perspective. :)
I've had the opportunity to have this lesson twice now and I'm sure you did a great job teaching it. Was the original teacher a newly wed? Thanks for the tid bit.
No, the original teacher just wasn't going to be there, so that's how she decided who to ask to substitute. It did go well. I showed my wedding picture for the attention getting activity, it got a good laugh.
You should've brought in your COOL blanket with your engagement picture on it.
Post a Comment