Here is something funny we did. On our road trip to TN we tried to stop by Hutchinson, Kansas. I thought it would be fun to visit the land of my old surname. Well, it turned out that with Addie the trip took much longer than expected, and Hutchinson was over an hour out of the way. Darn. We stopped at a gas station somewhere in the middle of Kansas (I think EVERYWHERE in Kansas is just somewhere in the middle of Kansas, it is all so monotonous). They sold several newspapers at that gas station, one of which happened to be The Hutchinson News! Brilliant! Jason and I spent 50 cents just so I could get this newspaper and show all of you. I forgot all about it until I was cleaning the other day. So, here it is!
1 comment:
I'm sorry, I just got my internet up and running. I was in the same boat as you were not too long ago. I too appreciate looking on the blog and seeing a new post. I will do much better at staying connected now that I actually can.
Post a Comment