Wednesday, June 20

A Trip!

Eric and I just bought tickets to come home in August. YAY!!! We will be there August 10 to August 19. YAY!!! It's official.
Eric's MCAT went well-he thinks. I asked him how he felt about it, and he said that he feels about the same as the last time he took it. It was a different test and the whole format was different too, so he's not sure. And now it will only take 1 month to get the score instead of 3 months-that will be nice. So, now we just sit and wait. That's that.
So anyway, we'll see all of you in Michigan in August and boy are we excited! "This will be good." (Beauty and the Beast, c/o Jimmy). See you cats in about a month! YAY!

8 comments:

Jana said...

I'm jealous of you two.

Hey, what about Thanksgiving everyone? I understand Mom and Dad are going to Florida, but Jason and I planned on coming up there this year. Maybe Kurt, Heather, Harvenshtein, Hillary's fam, and us could all get together for the feast. What do you think?

Kurt said...

Heather and I already have Thanksgiving plans, sorry. You gotta book us early!

Jana said...

Dang it! I'll remember next time.

Hillary said...

You can still have Thanksgiving with us though. We aren't as social as Kurt and Heather. We just aren't sure where exactly we will be. We'll have to make more detailed plans when it gets closer.

When do you guys plan on going to Tennessee? Do you have a place to live yet?

So Kari, what sparked the trip idea? Any why would you come at such a hot time of the year (not that it won't be hot in Utah too)? It'll be good to see you guys again. My kids love hanging out with you and Eric.

K.E.N said...

We are coming b/c it was the only time we could come. We were going to come at Christmas but I would be too big to fly, then we were going to come at Thanksgiving until we found out that Mom and Dad will be in Florida, and then it was going to be October but when I had time off from school was during Mom and Dad's October weekend so we decided to come in August when Sarah Baker is getting married. So that's the story of why we're coming then. But we are SUPER excited!! Can't wait.

Hillary said...

We'll miss you at Christmas time. Does that mean that this counts as your year to visit for Christmas, so we won't be seeing you next year for Christmas either? That would be a bummer.

K.E.N said...

NO, NO WAY! We should be there next Christmas b/c we wanted to be on Jana's schedule and they are supposed to go back to Idaho this Christmas so we should for sure be there next Christmas. Wahoo!

Hillary said...

GOOD! It's much better when everyone is all together for Christmas.