Wednesday, June 20

It's getting closer...

I hope this isn't too much information for anyone, but... I'm dialated to 1 cm and am 80% effaced! Yay! Mom said I could walk around this way for weeks still, but I'm excited that the process is starting!

2 comments:

K.E.N said...

Awesome!! I'm soo excited...YIPEE!! I saw the doctor today and she said that I was actually 8.5 weeks along and my due date is January 28. But anyway how do you feel? Is there pressure that you can tell that little Adelyn is anxious to be here? Has she been more active? I can't wait to soo her. YIPEE!

Hillary said...

Jana-that's awsome and exciting. I know I was always excited to hear that things were moving toward delivery, even though I knew it meant that I could still be waiting a while. I still liked the confirmation that the end was near.

Kari-that means you might have your baby on my birthday! I hope you don't go over though.