Tuesday, June 19

Mayumi Clark was here visiting teaching me yesterday, and we discovered that we're flying out to Utah on the same plane! I'm glad, I don't like flying alone. Dad got his car back from the repair shop. In case you didn't know, he was rear-ended about 2 weeks ago on the freeway. He stopped for traffic and the man behind him didn't. The storehouse has been without a manager since the first of the month. We're all filling in, so they won't close it down. Because Marilyn Crofts is on vacation, and there's no manager, I'm going in Tuesdays and Thursdays, instead of just Thursdays. It's been kind of fun to tell everyone that no one's in charge, that way we don't have to make any decisions. Jim went to Cedar Point yesterday with a bunch of kids from the Plymouth and Westland Wards. Dad took his final last night, now he's done with school for the summer. That's all of the news, I'll see those of you in Utah in a week and a half.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I'm getting excited for y'all to come out here and visit. It will be great to see you, and to have your help for a few days afterward. I'm glad the timing of the reunion and Adelyn worked out so well.

Hillary said...

Those of us who will be staying in Michigan are a little jealous that we don't get to go this time (well, at least I am). At least we just got to see you all in Utah a little over a month ago. Hope you guys have fun!