Wednesday, June 6

Picture from the Zoo

I finally found a way to download my pictures without the download cable. Now I can show you the pictures I have. I'll try to put them in slowly over the next couple of days so I don't overwhelm everyone. I'll start with the zoo pictures.



I couldn't figure out how to rotate the long pictures, so I'm sorry if you get a kink in your neck from trying to look at them. I thought I had some pictures from the polar bear exhibit, but they weren't on the camera so I guess I didn't have them.















2 comments:

K.E.N said...

Always sooo adorable. That was a good day and I can't wait to see more pictures. When our internet is up at our new apartment I'll put our pictures up. LOVE YOU GUYS!

Jana said...

Yes, thank you for sharing those pictures! I would LOVE to see more!