Here are some pictures from the most recent ultrasound. They did some really cool 3D ones where he looks like he's sucking his thumb. Say hi to Harvenshtein David Hutchinson! (Harvey for short.)
While I'm excited to see him after he's born, I'm still not a fan of these "before" shots. Grandma told me that she has 5 births in this next year. Rick's baby, Jana's, Kimberly Couregges', Kurt's and Kari's. It's a baby boom.
I hope your baby isn't a thumb sucker-he'll have funny teeth. Just kidding, it might work out in his favor. We can't wait to meet him in a couple of months.
4 comments:
While I'm excited to see him after he's born, I'm still not a fan of these "before" shots. Grandma told me that she has 5 births in this next year. Rick's baby, Jana's, Kimberly Couregges', Kurt's and Kari's. It's a baby boom.
Harvenshtein, I love it. He could move to Germany and become a fighter pilot.
And just think, Mom, 3 out of those 5 babies are joining your family!
It's a baby boom in Mom and Dad's family too!
I hope your baby isn't a thumb sucker-he'll have funny teeth. Just kidding, it might work out in his favor. We can't wait to meet him in a couple of months.
Post a Comment