
Here are the pictures from Merrit's baptism. We were sorry that you guys in Utah couldn't be there. It was a blast (at least for the kids).

To the right, was a string maze we set up for the kids.
One of the activities was for the kids to draw on Merrit's face. This is how he looked afterwards.

5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe all that space at the bottom of the posting. I guess I haven't quite figured out how to put the pictures in with the text.
That party was crazy.
For you guys that weren't there, just imagine a room full of six to ten year olds, running around screaming. For seven hours! And a hurricane siren was going off, just 100 feet away outside! And dragons were attacking the building!
Okay, some of those things are made up. But there really was a room full of screaming kids.
Yeah, only a few of those things were made up :)!!!! Kurt, you make me laugh!
I absolutely love the idea that you had the other kids draw all over Merrit's face. That is hilarious! What a cheap and great idea! The pictures were priceless.
I do love the pictures...I'm just sad that we couldn't be there-maybe for Makayla's baptism. :)
Post a Comment