I just got back from the doctor. I am still dialated to1 cm and am 80% effaced, so no progress there. My doctor thinks I am showing the beginnings, however, of preeclampsia. It's not really a big deal, just a fancy term for high blood pressure during pregnancy. If it's not watched it can escalate and be bad, but I'm fine. She took some blood to be tested and is having me go back in on Thursday to get my blood pressure checked again. I am on strict orders to "take it easy."
That's all. I hope all is going well with you!
4 comments:
You only have to hold on for another couple of days. Do what the doctor says and don't worry about things. I know that's easier to say than to do, but things will happen if you worry about them or not, so don't.
I wish I had orders to take it easy! I agree with mom, you shouldn't worry about things. Heavenly Father is watching out for you and Adelyn and we will keep you in our prayers.
The worst that could happen, because I'm so close anyway, is that they would induce me early- possibly as early as Monday. Tomorrow the nurse will recheck my blood pressure and I have an appointment on Monday with the doctor. I'm not worried. Jason has been very good to do mostly everything around the house lately, so I don't have much to do except keep my feet up! We're getting excited, but are nervous about the actual delivery, but know we're in good hands. Thanks for your concern!
If you don't go before your due date, will they induce you that next week? Like Monday the 9th or any day that week? Jason is a saint. I hope they just induce you next week so that Adelyn can see fourth of July. Awesome. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment