Thursday, May 31
Birds and the Bees
So, for your information, we had a nice surprise Tuesday morning when we found out that.....I AM PREGNANT!!!! WAHOO!!! If our calculations are right I'm about a month along and would give birth February or March. I know, I know they say you should wait to tell people until after the first trimester...but if something happens, I figured that my family would be my best support. So, ummm...that's all. OH and we're moving into our apartment this Saturday--YIPEE!!!!!!!!! We are soooo excited. I really love my job and Eric is soo excited to start his in a week from this Monday. So things are going great for us. We love you and please still pray for Eric that he will do well on the MCAT (on June 15). Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations, you two. That's awesome.
Wow, that happened fast! Congrats! I'm glad those dollar store pregnancy tests worked out so well...$3 well spent.
Start exercising now so you'll want to keep it up later on, that's my best advice. I've been ok, off and on, but I definitely have felt better when it's on!
Oh, and when are we supposed to be down there to help you tomorrow?
Well, I guess you don't have to guess why your body is acting strange any more. Congrats! I'm very happy and excited for you guys.
It's too bad that I won't be joining all you new mothers out there. I'll leave it up to you guys to make more grandbabies. I think I've added my fair share.
It's going to be baby heaven in the Hutchinson family for a while. How fun for you, Mom and Dad!
My advice is not to eat like you are two people. That is such a poor excuse to overeat. All that will happen is that you'll gain more than you should and will have a hard time getting it off. And stay active, like Jana said. It will help your body to stay limber as you add more weight and it will help with labor and delivery. I worked out when I was pregnant with Chelsea but didn't when I was pregnant with Jaxson and there was a difference.
Post a Comment