What lovely people! This is from a picnic we had back in April or so.
The happy Utah Valley State College graduate.
Makayla, Jana, Mom and Dad at the zoo under the seal and polar bear tank. I thought I took a whole bunch more pictures on our trip to Michigan, but I guess not! Bummer.
I think I have some pictures too, but my downloading cord is packed who knows where. I won't be able to post any pictures until I find it and who knows when that will be.
3 comments:
Did you really only take 2 pictures? I like the one of our scary faces though...very nice.
That's a real good shot you got of Dad and I with the seal behind us. I like it.
I think I have some pictures too, but my downloading cord is packed who knows where. I won't be able to post any pictures until I find it and who knows when that will be.
Post a Comment