I've been wondering how it has been in your new house. I haven't heard anything about it! Do you have any new pictures? How has the adjustment been? I'd really like to get the scoop.
It's pretty sweet. It's awesome. It's... incredible. (Name the movie!)
We've got most of the non-book filled boxes unpacked, and we're starting to settle in. It's great to have a place that is finally ours. (And fun to fix all the stuff that's broken!)
Heather is liking being able to cook again. She's getting pretty bored staying at home by herself all the time, though, so she's going to start looking for a job.
We do have some pictures, and I'll try to get them posted soon. It's a bit tough because we don't have real internet access right now.
In general, we're really happy about having our own place. And about hotdog hamburgers.
I don't know what movie you are talking about, but I'd like to. And what are hotdog hamburgers? I'm glad that all is going well with your moving in. What kind of job is Heather looking for? We were thinking of inviting you guys over sometime soon. Maybe after the get together at Mom and Dad's in the middle to end of June perhaps. We'll have to talk soon and solidify a time that would work for you. Keep enjoying the homeowner's life, I know fixing stuff is sooo fun!
3 comments:
It's pretty sweet. It's awesome. It's... incredible. (Name the movie!)
We've got most of the non-book filled boxes unpacked, and we're starting to settle in. It's great to have a place that is finally ours. (And fun to fix all the stuff that's broken!)
Heather is liking being able to cook again. She's getting pretty bored staying at home by herself all the time, though, so she's going to start looking for a job.
We do have some pictures, and I'll try to get them posted soon. It's a bit tough because we don't have real internet access right now.
In general, we're really happy about having our own place. And about hotdog hamburgers.
I don't know what movie you are talking about, but I'd like to. And what are hotdog hamburgers? I'm glad that all is going well with your moving in. What kind of job is Heather looking for? We were thinking of inviting you guys over sometime soon. Maybe after the get together at Mom and Dad's in the middle to end of June perhaps. We'll have to talk soon and solidify a time that would work for you. Keep enjoying the homeowner's life, I know fixing stuff is sooo fun!
Hotdog hamburgers are Kurt's ingenious dinner creation. You basically mash up hotdogs and put them on a hamburger bun. Mmmm...
I'm glad that being homeowners agrees with you. Have you painted your walls any great colors? That's what I'll be most excited about.
Post a Comment