Wednesday, May 16

New Direction

So I quit my job...I know, I know, I just started on Monday, but it was a bit too much on my back and I came home sooo sore both nights and we found out that the summer math class that I needed to take was at the same time. So, today was my last day and I start my math class tomorrow. But, do not worry, I have already put out 6 or 7 applications and are planning on doing more when I find good jobs. And since we will be living with Eric's parents for the next 3 weeks, that's how long I have to find a job. But, we're not worried about it-just please pray that I will find a great part-time job so that I can still go to school. Just thought that I'd let you know what's going on. OH, and we still don't know about the orderly job for Eric, but he's pretty certain that he will get the job (pray for that too, please :)

No comments: