This recipe is delicious and SOOO easy! Thanks to the Kraft Recipe Magazines, we've had it several times and lovelovelove it. We've also passed it out to several friends and each has given us great reviews.
Muffin Mini Meatloaves
1 lb. ground beef
1 box Stove Top (6 oz)
1 cup water
1 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
3/4 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Mix meat, stuffing mix, water and the garlic powder until well blended. 2. Press evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray; make an indentation in center of each with back of spoon.
3. Spoon BBQ sauce evenly into center of each with back of spoon.
4. Bake 30 min. or until meatloaves are cooked through. Top evenly with cheese; continue baking 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 min. before serving.
**OPTIONAL** Jazz it up: For a little kick, add 2 Tbsp A.1. Original Steak Sauce to meat mixture before shaping into meatloaves.
4 comments:
Here's another good recipe:
Hotdog Hamburgers!
1 hot dog
1 hamburger bun
1 squirt of mustard
1 squirt of ketchup
1. Cook the hot dog. Thirty seconds in the microwave will do it, but you can grill it for that extra flavor.
2. Mush the hot dog into paste with a fork.
3. Spread it on the hamburger bun.
4. Add mustard and ketchup.
5. Enjoy!
Jazz it up: Dice up some onion and cook it with the hot dog, then mush it in during step 2. Adds some zest to the meal.
Side note: I've never made this before, but it sounds good! I think I'll try it tonight.
I don't think Heather should leave you to cook by yourself for too long!
It's a good thing I'm coming home on Monday. You'll run out of hotdogs soon.
Now I know where the hotdog hamburgers come from. Kurt, you are so creative!
Post a Comment