Sorry I missed your birthday. I was writing a check yesterday and asked if the date was the 10th. The lady told me that it was the 12th. I thought, oh my gosh, I forgot Kurt's birthday. This week has been spring break and I've just lost track of time and days. My whole schedule gets knocked off when the kids and Charlie aren't in school. I hope you had a good birthday though.
3 comments:
Yeah, Kurt is....I don't know, are you 30 yet? Just kidding, I know you're 27. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Yay, I'm 27! Such a cool age. Woo.
Sorry I missed your birthday. I was writing a check yesterday and asked if the date was the 10th. The lady told me that it was the 12th. I thought, oh my gosh, I forgot Kurt's birthday. This week has been spring break and I've just lost track of time and days. My whole schedule gets knocked off when the kids and Charlie aren't in school. I hope you had a good birthday though.
Post a Comment