Thursday, April 12

Finally Draft

Just wanted to share the good news that I sent in a full draft of my thesis today to my committee. I'll probably get some edits back before the presentation but I don't know for sure. Now I just have to get my presentation together and try to think up what sort of questions they'll be asking so I can have some thought out replies. Kurt and I think we'll be driving straight through on the way back so we should be around for most of Saturday. Yay!

4 comments:

K.E.N said...

Are you more nervous, excited, or just relieved? I mean, I know it's not over yet, but writing your thesis is HUGE! Congrats and we can't wait to see you guys! Good luck and kick some serious butt.

Hillary said...

Congradulations on finally getting it finished and turned in. What a relief huh? Now you just have to follow through to the end. You'll do great! Good Luck. We'll be praying for you.

Jana said...

Congrats! What a load off your back, I'm sure. It will be exciting to hear how defending it goes. Good luck!

Mom said...

Way to go! Good luck with everything, and take some deep breaths once in a while to calm down.