Hillary is now the big 29!!

Let's all gather together in a loud birthday SHOUT while we celebrate Hillary's last year before she enters her 30s. HURRAH! I hope you have a great birthday and get to do something fun. Now I hope I can just remember when all of your kid's birthdays are...it all gets so confusing when they're this close together!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Have a Happy Birthday, You are now two years older than me for the next two months, Happy Birthday.
Thanks, Jana for rubbing in my age. I don't feel like I'm almost 30 so I'm not going to dwell on it.
I had a great birthday. Charlie and the kids didn't have school today because we are experiencing record low temperatures and it's too cold to go outside for long periods of time. We took advantage of the extra day off (they didn't have school yesterday either) and went to a science museum in Lansing today. We all had lots of fun and I would say it's the best birthday I've had in a long time. I'm pretty happy with how it all was.
And Jana, just for your memory:
Alexis - Feb. 15
Merrit - Feb. 08
Makayla - May 31
Chelsea - Aug. 04
Jaxson - Feb. 18
HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment