So far we've mostly been talking to people about mortgages. We wanted to make sure we had a really clear idea of how much we were comfortable spending before we started looking. I contacted a real estate agent yesterday and we will probably go look for some houses next week. I think the actual house hunting will be a lot more fun than dealing with the mortgage brokers. We are looking in Dexter, Chelsea, Northwest Ann Arbor and Whitmore Lake.
That's good to know. We want to buy a house in Memphis as well, and we have to figure out how much we'll be able to afford. I completely forgot about speaking with mortgage brokers (shows how much we know about this whole thing), we've just been talking about trying to find a decent real estate agent from across the country. I'm worried this whole process will be tough to get rolling from way out here.
Good luck on the house hunting. I think that would be a lot of fun, too!
2 comments:
So far we've mostly been talking to people about mortgages. We wanted to make sure we had a really clear idea of how much we were comfortable spending before we started looking. I contacted a real estate agent yesterday and we will probably go look for some houses next week. I think the actual house hunting will be a lot more fun than dealing with the mortgage brokers. We are looking in Dexter, Chelsea, Northwest Ann Arbor and Whitmore Lake.
That's good to know. We want to buy a house in Memphis as well, and we have to figure out how much we'll be able to afford. I completely forgot about speaking with mortgage brokers (shows how much we know about this whole thing), we've just been talking about trying to find a decent real estate agent from across the country. I'm worried this whole process will be tough to get rolling from way out here.
Good luck on the house hunting. I think that would be a lot of fun, too!
Post a Comment