Friday, February 23

baby pictures

This is a cute picture of her sucking her thumb.

Here is her profile and her two little feet crossed at the ankles. It's amazing what they can see!
The closeup: What a frightening first picture!


6 comments:

K.E.N said...

You were right, Jana, that last picture made her look like a ghost in a scary movie. But, seriously, there are adorable pictures and I can't wait to see little Adalin for real.

Hillary said...

Yes, the first pictures are always the best. I hope for you that the last picture doesn't give us a hint of what her personality will be :). So from what Kari says the name you've picked is Adalin? It's cute. Do you have a middle name?

Jana said...

That's the name that Jason and I agree on the most, but it won't necessarily be her name. We haven't decided for sure, and that probably wouldn't be the way we spell it, but yes, that's a good possibility of her name. I'm glad you like it.

Jana said...

Jason pointed out that she isn't sucking her thumb in the first picture, that her thumb is actually somewhere closer to her chin. Oh well!

Heather said...

The pictures are seriously cute. Congratulations, again! I like the name Adalin as well. Kurt and I have talked a lot about names since we've had to put off having a baby for years and years. Just so you know, we're planning on naming our first daughter Ada Grace. The similar names aren't a problem for us but just don't want you to be peeved at us.

Jana said...

I like the name Ada Grace, that's really cute. We'll probably call Adelyn Addi for short, so the names will be similar, but the cousins might like it--little girl cousins always like things like that, similarities that bring them closer together. Oh yeah, I think we have basically decided to name her that, and spell it Adelyn. The Y for me, the E for Jason. Those are our compromises.