Saturday, February 24

SURPRISE!!

So, today started out like any other Saturday; we slept in, took a shower, went grocery shopping (where we, by-the-way, bought the new DVD Clue game and it is totally rad). On our way home from shopping we were listening to the radio and they were talking about how we could win Rascal Flatts (one of our favorite country bands) concert tickets at this furniture store in Sandy (about 10 min from where we were). Now, the concert is in two weeks and we were going to buy tickets until we found out they were $65 a piece...so I've been trying to win them by calling the radio station at those certain times of day-no luck. So, anyway, we were driving and I looked at Eric and I asked him if he wanted to try his luck and he said sure, so we went. There wasn't a huge amount of people there and the next drawing was in 20 min. so we entered and just hung out, looking at furniture. At 3pm they had the drawing and we actually almost left before it happened, but they CALLED ERIC'S NAME AND WE WON 2 TICKETS TO SEE RASCAL FLATTS MARCH 9TH!!!!!!! Can you believe it? Well, it's true and we are so excited about it that we just had to share in our good fortune. Just one of those random things that makes life a little sweeter.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Man, I thought you were announcing that you were pregnant! Anyway, that sounds very fun and I hope you two have a blast at the concert.

Jana said...

That's so cool! That will be such a fun concert to go to. I've never won anything like that--good thing you have such a lucky husband!