Tuesday, January 23

Jim's the Beast!


This is what Dad emailed us this morning...YAY!!

I tried to post it on the Blog but for some reason I can't get into it (the Blog appears to be down or my company firewall is preventing me from getting into it). Jim was selected as the Beast for "Beauty and the Beast." We'll plan to make it a festive occasion and bring everyone together for a family gathering. I'm thinking it would be fun for all the siblings and their spouses to go to Gala together. I'm sure Hillary's children will want to see the play as well (with the exception of Jaxson maybe) so we can do that on another night. Anyway, we'll see how everything works out.

4 comments:

Jana said...

I am SO EXCITED for that weekend! It will be wonderful to be back home with you guys for a few days, as well as see Jimmy be the Beast!

Hillary said...

I'm excited too. It will be fun to have Jana and Kari home to hang out and cheer Jimmy on. What an accomplishment for Jimmy. Way-to-go Jimmy! I know you'll do great. My kids will be so excited to see you be the beast too.

Mom said...

When I asked Jim if he got a part in the play, he said he was one of the enchanted creatures in the castle. Then I had to ask, "Which one?" That's when he told me it was the beast. He thought he was pretty clever. Anyway, we're very proud of him.

K.E.N said...

I can't really write anything to top what you've girls said except for HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that Eric and I are so excited to come home and throw roses at Jimmy's feet. IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! Oh, and can all of us make a time and go to the temple together? That would be sweet!