Friday, November 1

Halloween

 We don't have Noah's pumpkin here because he finished it a few days before we did so it was already on the porch. I did Hello Kitty for Lucy and Eric loves doing the intricate carvings.
 Jack doesn't appear in any pictures because he fell down right before we took them and was screaming...plus he didn't have a costume, what I bought him didn't fit so he just wore a Batman shirt with his monster jacket.
 You can't see them, but Lucy has wings. She was a princess fairy. I made her skirt and her necklace and we bought the wand and wings and the tiara was a birthday present last year.  I found Noah's costume at Good Will sans the mask-he is Optimus Prime-so we wore his Batman mask and cape so he could be super hero Optimus Prime. 
The kids got loads of candy and we have tons of extra, so if you are running low or need a fix I would be MORE than happy to mail you a box-really. Happy Halloween!!


3 comments:

Mom said...

I love how Noah is standing in the last picture. He's got the attitude! Thanks for the pictures.

Joy Hutchinson said...

You are so crafty! I love the costumes and pumpkins.

Hillary said...

What an interesting thought, Optimus Prime super hero. I think it would catch on in the general public. It would be a super hero cross-over.