This morning was Noah's first soccer game-we were lucky because Eric was able to go before he left for the next 6 weeks (we will be in MI in 25 days to see him, expect an email if you live there soon because I want to plan something with everyone). Anyway, Noah has been going to practices for 2 weeks and was so excited for the game today. They split both teams into two smaller teams of 5 and had two different games going at once. Noah was one of two boys on his team and he made good use of it.
I found myself almost crying because I was so proud of him.
They were so cute.
Most of the time, you could see Noah doing a crazy kind of dance down the field.
He had so much energy.
But he proved that he has a lot of potential to be a really good player (something Eric is reservedly excited about). I'm excited to watch him over the up coming weeks (soccer ends Nov 2) and see him improve.
Jack and Lucy were a great support group.
Doesn't she look excited to be there?
Mostly Jack just lounged and ate his apple.
I just love this kid.
2 comments:
Great pictures! Maybe it will be a good physical outlet for him. He certainly has lots of energy.
The coach noticed that as well and kept him in for most of the game.
Post a Comment