We did manage to get them all on the seat at once! Too bad Noah's face is covered. They had a great time playing together for the most part.
Built-in teething toy! He got his first bottom two teeth shortly after we left Kari's house.
At Addie's school library, relaxing last Tuesday. I had never been there before, it's really nice!
My, my, Carson is getting so tall and big-looking lately. All he does is talk about being a "big boy." Once school starts (day after Labor Day) and things settle down into a routine, I think I may try my hand at potty training the adorable guy.
Sawyer gets almost everywhere he wants by ROLLING! So happy to be mobile!
These pics of Macie were taken yesterday. Crimped hair can make even a sick girl with a fever feel a little happy!
Our thriving tomato plants. The two on the left are beefsteak plans, and we've had probably 15 tomatoes from the two of them, and the two on the right are grape tomato plants and they've been producing like crazy! It's hard to tell, but they're still dripping with the yummy fruit. I think Jason has found his true love---gardening. He loves being out there, pruning and keeping a careful eye on them, and he's likewise fond of our few flowers. Next year we're definitely going to put in a garden.
I, sadly, took veeery few pics from our trip to Utah for my brother-in-law's wedding. We all had a good time, and very much enjoyed driving around our rented Ford Flex!
And here we are being SAVED by Grandpa and Grandma when we RAN OUT OF GAS on the freeway on the way to the airport to catch our flight home! Soooo funny...
I'm slowly getting back into running. Jason and I ran a 5K on Saturday and we both finished! My goal was to finish without walking or stopping, and I did it! Jason, of course, beat me while pushing ALL FOUR KIDS in our double jogging stroller. He's a stud. We were both happy with our results, and will be doing another one in September.
Addie's hair is getting long again, and Hillary, she has been loving your hand me downs! Recognize that dress??
Made these throw pillows with my friend. I love them, aren't they cute? And they match our new...
ORANGE LIVING ROOM WALL!!
The End
3 comments:
Love the pictures! Thanks for posting them. I'd like to see pictures of the inside of the rest of the house though, I don't know what it looks like except from the street.
That was what that post was going to be, but my house is too messy right now for me to want to take and post pictures! I will soon, though.
That was pretty epic.
Post a Comment