I got the position today, I start tomorrow. I will work 9 to 3 Monday through Friday until the kids get out for the summer. Then my hours will be 8 to 4:30 Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri. I'm going to see if I can switch having Fri off instead of Wed. Glad to have the chance to get the experience, disappointed that they want me to work four days instead of three. Was looking forward to having to work less days, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for the prayers everyone.
5 comments:
YEAH (I guess).
I just hope we get to see you camping
Way to go!
I'm hoping to make it camping too. At this point, I will come up after work on Friday night and stay until we all leave on Saturday. Then me and my family will probably stay at Mom and Dad's Saturday night and go to church with them on Sunday so I can have more family time. My goal though, is to get Friday off instead of Wed, so then I could come up to the campground Thur night after work. Charlie and the kids will be there the whole. So all we need to do is pray that I can get my day off switched.
Congrats! I had to read at previous posts to see what the internship is for and I'm still not sure what it is lol.
Post a Comment