Friday, May 24

Pictures (!!) in no particular order

 Sawyers 4 month old pic, taken last night, just 2 weeks late.  Grrr.  It's fun when they're old enough to start playing with toys.
 Cutie Carson
 Macie's school did a fundraiser where a photographer came and took family pictures really cheap, and donated all the proceeds.  I thought it was a great idea.  The session was only 20 minutes, but we got a few really great shots.
 Just a beautiful shot of the Washington DC temple taken last month.  Can you believe it was almost 8pm when I took it?
 Sleeping babe with a happy mom at the end of a busy day.  Why is the picture all squishy?
 Addie's new kindergarten teacher, Mrs. May.  It has been a long and difficult road to get her comfortable at her new school with her new classmates.  I wish there was someway we could have done it differently.  She seems to be doing better now, but still misses her old school terribly.  Oh well, at least summer break starts in about three weeks!
 Bat Girls!!
 Carson is so silly, and loves to make faces with me.
 Macie is looking very grown up lately.  She turns four in a week and a half!  It's hard to believe.
 His constant whisper to his brother, "You're the best baby ever!"
 Addie is becoming quite a good reader.  I believe she was tested as advanced last time.  She loves having an audience that can't get up and move away!  Honestly, she is an amazing big sister.  I am grateful every day she is in our family, and is the oldest.  She is extremely helpful, and very happy to be so!
 Cruisin' in the shopping cart.
 At Macie's end-of-the-year preschool program.  She loved the singing portions (my kind of gal!) and all the attention. 
 But she did NOT love the cicadas that were swarming at the park on Wednesday.  They've been everywhere!!  It has been so crazy.  When Addie saw her first one she thought it was a Queen Bee.  My, that would have been a HUGE bee!
 Sawyer absolutely LOVES this blanket I commissioned from Mom.  He sleeps better and longer when he can snuggle up to it.  Thanks, Mom!
 

4 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the pictures, it really helps when I can't see them very often. I'm glad that the blanket has been a help to Sawyer. I hope Macie likes her birthday present as well (I sent it yesterday).

Kurt said...

Harvey is really surprising us with his reading. He's really starting to catch on to a lot of the vowel sound changing rules. It's pretty great.

Both pictures that are squishy are rotated when I clicked on them. The squishiness is probably caused by the blog software resizing the picture thumbnails before it rotates them.

Hillary said...

Fun pictures. Can't wait to see you guys in just a couple weeks!

Jimbobalouis said...

Loved looking at the pictures. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. I hope I get a chance to see you and the kiddos soon!