Monday, February 18

Downton Abby

What about lastnight? Even more sad than when Sybil died. RRR!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Trish said that she read an article that said that the actor who played Matthew is on Broadway right now and he wanted off the show, so he really is dead. Just when I was beginning to like Mary and be interested in her. Also, does no one ever do the right thing? Edith seemed to be leaning toward dumping the married man, and then she decides to go a head with it. Branson had plenty of opportunities to stop that maid and he didn't. Can't someone just once show some back bone!

K.E.N said...

I've only seen the first three episodes of this season and I'm convinced not to finish. It sounds awful. I'll just hear about it this summer from you all.

Hillary said...

I really like Matthew's character. I'm sad he won't be on anymore. I agree, Mom. I wish there was more back bones in the show. I also wish the Granthom family could catch a break. First they lose Sybil and now Matthew. So sad.