Sunday, February 17

a little bad news

(Mom, I tried calling you but I got the answering machine)

So...the kids and I were going to come to MI at the end of March while Eric is in Kirksville testing all week, but...because we had to replace two tires and pay for a tow (that was about 2 weeks ago) we simply cannot afford it anymore.  Wouldn't you know that two tires and a tow cost almost exactly what gas to MI and back would cost?  Anyway, we are sad...very sad.  But still excited about coming camping in June-that is still a go.  Also, Eric is looking into doing his audition rotations in August now, so there is a good chance if it all works out that we will be there for almost the whole month of August.  And if anyone wants to make a trip to beautiful PA for the last week in March, we would be MORE than happy to host you and show you the sites-Hershey is only 40 min away and tons of fun-because it will be just me and my somewhat crazy children all alone for almost an entire week.  Anyway, that's the bad news.  Just thought I'd shoot everyone a heads up that might have been affected by that.  Still love ya!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

:( Very sad. I was looking forward to seeing you guys. So if he does his audition rotations in Aug, does that mean you won't be here the whole month of June like you thought? Still glad you'll be able to come to the camp out. We are so excited and looking forward to that vacation. Wish I had the time to go visit you the last week in March but I just don't see it working with school. Sorry.

Heather said...

Hopefully the kids will get more hangout time in August. Sorry your plans were a bust.