hutchinson family, babble on!
He is so cute! I have to say, though, he is the first baby I've seen of ours that doesn't strike me as having a "Hutchinson nose.". Anyone else? Adorable!!
Sorry, Jana, I don't agree. I think he looks like a Hutchinson through and through. He is very cute! So glad he is here.
I agree with Jana-he looks Hutchinson, but not a striking resemblance. Babies are fun! YAY!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is so cute! I have to say, though, he is the first baby I've seen of ours that doesn't strike me as having a "Hutchinson nose.". Anyone else?
Adorable!!
Sorry, Jana, I don't agree. I think he looks like a Hutchinson through and through. He is very cute! So glad he is here.
I agree with Jana-he looks Hutchinson, but not a striking resemblance. Babies are fun! YAY!!
Post a Comment