hutchinson family, babble on!
He actually looks quite a bit like Walter at this point. It'll be interesting to see how similar they look as they grow.
I thought that his mouth looked like Walter when I saw him yesterday.
I was thinking the same thing, Kurt. I think now that the swelling in his face has gone down he looks a lot more Hutchinson.
Look at all that hair! I wonder if we'll ever have a baby with loads of dark hair. I love it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He actually looks quite a bit like Walter at this point. It'll be interesting to see how similar they look as they grow.
I thought that his mouth looked like Walter when I saw him yesterday.
I was thinking the same thing, Kurt. I think now that the swelling in his face has gone down he looks a lot more Hutchinson.
Look at all that hair! I wonder if we'll ever have a baby with loads of dark hair. I love it!
Post a Comment