This was taken at the Eccles Dinosaur Park in Ogden.
We went mini golfing for family night at Cherry Hill.
The four of us went to the Logan Temple on Tuesday.
Dad and I played tourist in Salt Lake City on our way down to Ephriam.
The grey stuff between the hill and the clouds is the smoke from the fires that were burning all over.
On Thursday morning the whole family all went to the park and played softball.
In the afternoon Dad and I went to a museum in Fairview and saw the art work of Avard Fairbanks.
The smoke in the air made for a couple of beautiful sunsets.
Naming the baby in the picture game was a big hit.
This is just an example of the minute to win it games that Hillary had prepared.
We topped it all of by going to the Manti Pageant on Friday night. I think we all had fun and most of us didn't get sick (sorry Jana), so we enjoyed the whole week. Thank you to everyone who helped and went. Bill will get ALL of the pictures that I took put on snap fish and post a link for you.


3 comments:
We had a great time. I'm really glad we could go. I'll try to post some of our pictures, too. Most of them are of rocks and stuff, but they look good.
I think there are a couple of Harvey with rocks at least.
I didn't take many pictures. Boo. I have a few and will post them when I can. Unfortunately, our USB ports aren't working!!! Any ideas, Kurt? Our computer doesn't recognize anything we plug into it, including our printer! We can scan things, using the USB port to plug in the rpinter, as long as we use the controls on the printer and not the computer. it's almost as if we can send the computer information, but can't send information out.
Ok, that didn't have anything to do with this post. We had such a fun time while out there, even though it wasn't quite as stress-free as we would ahve liked. I'm relieved that nobody else got sick!
Post a Comment