Thursday, June 21

Utah Trip

Hey Everyone! This is Joy. Jim and I hope that everyone has a safe trip to Utah and takes a lot of pictures for us. We will keep all of you in our prayers for safe travel and protection. We look forward to hearing the adventures that occurred and seeing pictures of family on the blog! Love you all and have fun!! :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for the well wishes. I just checked the five day forecast for Salt Lake City and it's going to be in the upper 90s four of the five days - Sunday is supposed to be 100 degrees! Just when the temperature goes down here, we have to go where it's worse.

Heather said...

Oh no! I'm going to be a pregnant puddle.

Thanks for the wishes, Joy. Dublin's looking forward to hanging out with you guys!