hutchinson family, babble on!
Can we go in Sept? I'm dying to see it...I used to be obsessed with the Titanic.
Yes, we can go, I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
Did they have a full sized replica? That would be pretty grand. Or a piece of the iceberg that brought it down. That would be cool.
This actually is a piece of an iceberg (undoubtedly fabricated) that you can put your hand on to allow you to feel what an iceberg would feel like. It was pretty impressive.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can we go in Sept? I'm dying to see it...I used to be obsessed with the Titanic.
Yes, we can go, I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
Did they have a full sized replica? That would be pretty grand. Or a piece of the iceberg that brought it down. That would be cool.
This actually is a piece of an iceberg (undoubtedly fabricated) that you can put your hand on to allow you to feel what an iceberg would feel like. It was pretty impressive.
Post a Comment