Monday, April 16

So...

Should be studying for my final exam on Thursday right now, but I am really not in the mood. I can't wait for this semester to be over! After Thursday at 1 pm I'll be free for the summer. Wahooo!!!

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Don't start slacking off now. You're so close!

K.E.N said...

Hurrah!!! That is AWESOME news!
p.s. are you guys thinking you'll be able to make it out for Memorial Day? As of now, I mean, I realize things could change.

Hillary said...

We are still wanting to, but we have to figure out if we can afford the gas. If we didn't have to drive to Utah later it wouldn't be as big of a deal (or if gas wasn't so darn expensive!). I'll try to let you know soon whether we can come or not.

K.E.N said...

It's cool, just let me know when you know. No worries.