Airplanes made out of pop cans that cost $130! I didn't post any of the pictures I took of the airplanes or the paintings on the walls, which were all really cool. The rides were fun and Dad is STILL talking about the flight simulator. We bought a grandparents pass, so for the next year if any of you want to go, just let us know.
Sunday, April 8
Kalamazoo Air Zoo
Airplanes made out of pop cans that cost $130! I didn't post any of the pictures I took of the airplanes or the paintings on the walls, which were all really cool. The rides were fun and Dad is STILL talking about the flight simulator. We bought a grandparents pass, so for the next year if any of you want to go, just let us know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The picture of us in the clouds turned out pretty nice. You are quite the photographer, Mom. Thanks again for taking us. We really had a great time. Our kids talked about the simulator after we got home too. They thought it was really neat.
Those can places are totally cool. And Hillary you are looking skinny!
Thanks, Kari, but I'm not really that much thinner. I've not been very good with point over the last couple weeks. But thanks anyway. I'm glad I look it even if I'm not. :)
That sounds like a great time. Maybe we'll find some time to be able to go.
Post a Comment