Wednesday, March 14

Joy's 13 week Ultrasound

Dr.Jefferies tried to listen to the baby's heartbeat but she said the baby was moving around. The doctor then did an ultrasound, we still couldn't hear the heartbeat (the sound didn't work). However we did get to see our baby again!! We should find out next month if we are expecting a boy or girl!



6 comments:

Kurt said...

Are you guys thinking about names yet?

Hillary said...

I think it's fun to see all the ultrasound pictures on the blog right now. :)

Heather said...

Maybe you should get an ultrasound of your baby goats so you can feel included.

Hillary said...

Not a bad idea, Heather. We actually do have an ultra sound machine so I could potentially do that, but the machine isn't working for some reason. Too bad I can't feel included. ;)

Jana said...

WHY DO YOU HAVE AN ULTRASOUND MACHINE? That is so random. Where did you even get it?

As for the baby, DON'T FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE HAVING!!! Seriously. It is so much more fun. Just BELIEVE ME (although nobody has yet) it is so MUCH MORE FUN! :)

Jimbobalouis said...

We do want to know lol... I (Joy) don't want any surprises ha. The names we have are... Sarah Gayle for a girl and for a boy, Zayln James or Thomas James (Jim keeps changing his mind on the boy name)