Monday, March 12

Baby Hutchinson

We have more recent pictures but these are the best.  Last week he refused to cooperate and did handstands and gymnastics during the whole ultrasound (I love getting to see him dance around!).  Right now we are thinking of Ian for a boy and have kicked around Anne Shirley, Cordelia, or Leah for a girl.  We'll see.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

How fun that you have an active little person. I really like your name choices. I actually like Cordelia, which isn't a name a would normally like. Can't wait to meet him/her.

Mom said...

Maybe if you name her Anne Shirley, Alexis will finally read the copy of Anne of Green Gables I gave her!

Jana said...

I love the name Leah. We almost used it for Macie, you know, so I am a little biased. Can't wait to hear more!

Jimbobalouis said...

I like the ultra sound pictures....how did you get so many? I usually only get two :(
-> Joy