Monday, November 7

A Very Scary Hairy Halloween!







Carson's duck feet had to be taped on with packing tape. Poor kid, the first boy yet he's wearing his sister's hand-me-downs.


This is the best picture of Addie's wings we have. I think they turned out pretty. I shaped them with wire hangers, and it took f.o.r.e.v.e.r. They were very hard to manipulate, even with pliers. I then used white nylons (2 pairs for $0.33 each!) and hot-glued the pipecleaners on for the designs. She was so proud of her "hot-pink butterfly, and orange too" outfit. (And, to be honest, so was I!)


Here is Macie, on the run with her older friends. There are a few 9 and 10-year-olds in our ward who just LOVE her and take her everywhere with them. She loves the attention and was the most adorable Chick-Fil-A cow around! We had a great Halloween.

3 comments:

Mom said...

The wings turned out very nice. I assume this was the ward party?

K.E.N said...

Macie's costume was my favorite of the three...very creative. And I bet she loved all those people telling her how cute she was.

Jana said...

Yep, ward party. We had a trunk or treat, and got rained on. Pretty awesome.