Monday, October 31

halloween

 The ballerina.
 The pirate...look at that vest, Mom, you made it.
 I had to throw this in here, I made these twins hats for their costume.
 Tonight instead of trick or treating we carved our pumpkins.
Noah was serious about carving this time.
Lucy also wanted to help.
This one is Noah's...he actually carved a lot of it.
 This one is Eric's
This one's mine.
Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I do recognize the vest. Those are cute pictures and some really good carved pumpkins. Way to go.

Hillary said...

Man, those are cute pumpkins. This is the second year in a row that we haven't carved pumpkins. I'm a terrible mother.

Jana said...

Wow, I'm impressed Noah carved a lot of it, and that you let him! Ha! We didn't let Addie anywhere near the carving stuff, not that she would have done it anyhow. She didn't even like pulling out the guts.