Well, he did it! Jason FINISHED school and I couldn't be more proud of him. Unfortunately he felt awful. Just look at him as he walks through the door. His allergies have been horrible lately. What a crummy way to feel on one of the most monumental days of your life!
I thought he looked STUNNING in his Dr. gowns--they symbolize real life beginning! We're going to miss the great friends we've made out here.
His diploma is HUGE. As is the monumental task we have of moving in just SIX DAYS. Wish us luck! There is still so much packing to do. But we can't wait to see y'all!
And thanks, Mom and Dad, for coming to see him graduate. It meant a lot for you to be there, and Addie can't stop talking about going to Grandma & Grandpas after we go to "Ginia!"
3 comments:
Yeah for Jason!!! I hope his allergies don't bother him so bad in "Ginia." I know Charlie had a horrible time with allergies when we came to visit you guys and he never has them otherwise. It was weird.
Congrats to Jason!
Moving is pretty horrible. Heather and I did it 7 times in 5 years while we were finishing school. I'm so glad that's over.
We're excited to see you guys, and to come down to Fredericksburg to visit this summer.
Yay for Jason working so hard to get through optometry school! You rock!
Yay for Jana for surviving optometry school and toddlers! You rock, too!
Post a Comment