
This is a replica of the cabin that Abraham Lincoln was born in on the site that they think it was.

Jana and Jason at his graduation.

The Louisiana State Capital building. We went out on the observation deck on the 27th floor which is where the wider part meets the smaller part.

Dad and I at the Grand Ole Opry.

We were stuck in traffic south of Nashville and there were these Bison, so I took a picture for Kurt.

This is the Parthanon in Nashville. A scene from the movie The Lightning Thief was filmed here.

I downloaded this twice, sorry.

Just one of the pictures I took of the gardens at the Opry Hotel which is next to The Grand Ole Opry. It is a HUGE hotel with different atriums built under a glass roof. It is beautiful.
2 comments:
Yes! Bison!
Bison are pretty cool, you have to admit. I was pretty disappointed when we went to Domino Farms and they didn't have any out.
Looks like another excellent trip. How was Louisiana? I'm glad you guys were able to enjoy yourselves and not get swept away by all the flooding on the Mississippi.
Post a Comment