Well, we got an offer from the office in Fredericksburg! It's not quite what we had expected, but we're excited and Jason
totally wants to go. My feelings are a bit more mixed.
PROS:
great pay
great office/practicegreat staffawesome locationpartner potential in 2-3 yearsgood doctors to work withpossibility of renting a house from one of the doctors for pretty cheapCONS:
- starts at part-time with potential to be full-time in a few months
- far from family
- very few benefits
So now we are sorting through everything. Jason wants the job. He is feeling very confident and peaceful about the decision. I am praying hard that I'll feel that way before too long. I'm not against going there, I just wish I had some huge feeling that Virginia is where we will thrive. I don't know. So, until then, I am relying on my husband. The long-term potential at this office is great, it's the time before we move to full-time which is a bit scary. They would like our answer in the next two weeks, so we're having a few resources check out the contract, and pending a few minor negotiations (such as moving expenses), we will be Virginians!
1 comment:
Congratulations! Two big events in such a short time: the race and the job.
And hey, Fredericksburg is only 10 hours away instead of 12, so we'll probably be popping in to see you all the time. :)
Post a Comment