- Saturday morning I am running the half marathon! Eeeek! Wish me luck. I'm pretty nervous. My knees have been bothering me, but I WILL FINISH if I have to crawl across the finish line. I've loved doing the training, and look forward to doing another one with Hillary this summer.
- Road trip to Virginia! Right after my race I will shower at the provided showers, and then we'll all pile in our car and head up to Virginia. We'll be going 9 hours the first day and spending the night in souther VA with Jason's cousin Katie. Some of you might remember her, she worked in the payroll office with me for two years. We're leaving Addie and Macie with her for two days, while we go up to Fredericksburg with Carson. Semi-alone time with my husband, this will be priceless!
- JOB INTERVIEW! The doctors seem excited to have us come. They are paying for our hotel, and are planning on taking us around to show us the town. I'm looking forward to it. While Jason spends Monday at the office, Carson and I will visit the local parks and check out different areas we could live. It's looking very promising, we're praying so hard that we'll get this job and like the offer they give us.
- And tonight Jason actually has another telephone interview with a different practice in VA. So, more leads! Just in case, of course.
As much as I wish we just KNEW now what we'll be doing in less than 2 months, it's great that we have so much to look forward to this weekend! Yay!
2 comments:
This weekend I'll be doing nothing as much as I can because I've felt awful all week and I need this to go away. So that's my fun weekend.
I'm sorry that you're sick Kurt. I hope the rest over the weekend helps. Jana, I hope you finish the race and that Jason's interviews go well. Let us know how it turns out.
Post a Comment