I was getting Harvey dressed this morning, and pulled out a white polo shirt with little whales embroidered all over it. Very cute.
Me: How about this shirt?
Harvey: No, Dad. That's not cool.
Laughing, I pull out a t-shirt with the word HAWK written all over it. It's a hand-me-down from Oliver, so I'm guessing HAWK is a skateboard or snowboard brand.
Me: Okay, how about this one. It says the word "hawk" all over it.
Harvey: Yeah, that one's cool. Wait til Simon sees it!
My 3-year-old is already telling me what's cool and what's not. I guess I was naive to think I had a few more years before that started.
4 comments:
That's cute! It's also going to be expensive.
Haha, that IS funny. Addie definitely already has very strong opinions about what she wears sometimes, but it's mostly her socks. She never wants them to match lately. Harvey will be the cool kid, and Addie will be, well...Punky Brewster.
Haha, I can't believe he didn't like the embroidered whale-maybe you shouldn't have said it was cute ;) That is so funny. I've just started letting Noah dress himself-he only wears jeans, so everything goes. It makes things a lot less complicated.
I don't remember when my kids started to become fashion conscious. I love that Harvey is already. That is so fun!
Post a Comment