Friday, January 7

Doing Well

We went to the doctor this morning and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. I am 11 weeks 5 days. We'll probably go back in a week or two for a double check since I lost the last baby at 11 weeks. So, there is still some hesitancy on my part but we seem to be out of the woods. I'm sure that the only way my anxiety will truly go away is to have this little one in my arms. We haven't told Harvey yet and I'm not sure when we will. I'm sure he'll be excited, though.

5 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. Please ask if you need anything, we're here to help in any way we can.

Jana said...

Great news, thanks for keeping us all updated. You can be sure that we're sending prayers your way! Oh, and my advice? DON'T FIND OUT WHAT YOU'RE HAVING! IT'S SO MUCH MORE FUN! REALLY!!!

Although I know you will anyway...

Hillary said...

That is such great news. Makayla just asked me this morning how you were doing. We are so glad to hear such good news. We will keep praying for you and the new baby that all will be well. I don't blame you for having anxiety. I have it for you. Just try to take it easy and we are here to help too.

Jana said...

I was just kidding about not finding out, its pretty awful!

K.E.N said...

Considering I read this super late, you should already be 12 weeks and pretty much out of the woods...well, I guess they are thinning :) That is great great news!!