Tuesday, November 9

It's All Done!

Here are some pictures of the kitchen. They finished it today. The flooring guys have to come back and put a reducer between the kitchen and the hall, but that is the only thing left to do.


I know the appliances don't match, but that was extra money we didn't want to spend.
I'm just glad that it's done. Yea.

4 comments:

K.E.N said...

WOW!!! That looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person. Wohoo! So is everything finished now? Except the thing on the floor to hall? What a great looking kitchen.

Jana said...

Wow, that seriously looks great. It doesn't look like the same house at all. I didn't realize just how much you changed the floor plan of the kitchen. Great job! I love it!

Kurt said...

Look really, really good. I can't wait to see it in person.

Hillary said...

That looks so awesome! Look at all that counter space you have now. What will you do with it? Do you just go in and rub the countertops? That's what I did when we got our new ones. I still do it sometimes too.