Sunday, November 14

i forgot to say

I talked to Mom on Friday and while doing so realized that I hadn't told her when I was having this baby which means, besides maybe Jana, no one else knows either.  The day is set for Wednesday December 1.  So 2 1/2 more weeks to go unless she decides to come early which is highly unlikely.  We are super excited to see you all in like 5 weeks-Noah has been asking almost everyday if he can play marbles with Grandpa and he has been "calling" Harvey on his phone and having quite lengthy conversations with him.  So there you go.

Eric took this tonight...on Tuesday I will be 37 weeks.  Sheesh!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

How exciting. Thanks for the update on your due date. I'm excited that you'll be able to bring Lucy with you when you come (well bring her out of your body:) ).

Kurt said...

Harvey always has a great time with Noah. And maybe he can get Noah excited about using the potty!

Jana said...

You look great! What a cute pokey-outy belly you have! I should take a picture and post it on here. Maybe today...

K.E.N said...

I am hoping Harvey and Addie both get Noah excited about the potty because we are planning on potty training him when we get home from MI...I will take any good karma in that way.