Wednesday, June 23
One down and three to go
Just thought I'd add a quick update to my CPA journey. I just found out yesterday that I passed the auditing portion of the CPA exam that I took on May 29th. I thought I had done well enough to pass as I completed the exam but I had my doubts the last little while. The passing score is 75 and I imagined that I got a 74 and just missed the target. I passed with a score of 79. Now I can move on to the next exam, which is financial reporting. I will take the exam on July 17th and feel pretty good about the review studying I have been doing lately. I think I should do okay. I'll keep you updated. I really appreciate all your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Dad! I knew you were a smartie pants.
Great job! Phew!
Hurray!
Post a Comment