Jason's first board exam finished a week ago (hallelujah!) and we have been spending a lot of much-needed time together.
Since everyone else went to one of the jump placed (ours is called Pump It Up) we went, too! We went on Tuesday and all of us had a blast!
Since everyone else went to one of the jump placed (ours is called Pump It Up) we went, too! We went on Tuesday and all of us had a blast!
Here is my new haircut. I just got it done yesterday and LOVE IT! I hope I can do it almost as well as the hairdresser...


3 comments:
I'm glad you've been getting some well deserved time together. I think that picture of Addie is so funny. How is the pottie training coming along? I LOVE your hair cut too. I've always wanted to go short like that, but once I get into the chair, it never seems to be as short as I envisioned. I'm long over due for a hair cut. Maybe I should be more daring and go short this time too. You're welcome about the COSI membership. You will have so many new experienced with that that you otherwise wouldn't have had. We love ours.
Does Macey ever wear clothes??
Cute pics!
#1. Addie IS potty trained! Yay! She is very good about telling us when she has to go, and most of the time she doesn't wet her diapers during her nap or at night. I'm considering putting her panties on her when she sleeps as well, but that makes me a little nervous. The funniest thing is that she doesn't EVER want anyone in the bathroom if she has to poop. She is very concerned with having her privacy. I am loving only buying diapers for one again!
#2. Cut your hair short, Hillary. It's wonderful! (Well, it has been for me for two long days!)
#3. Macie's name is spelled MACIE. Haha. It's so funny to me because Heather has always spelled it Macy, and Kurt now spelled it MacEy, but it is actually Macie. I wish, however, that Heather were correct. I still am sorry I changed the spelling last minute. I should have gone with my gut--I like MACY so much better. Oh well.
#4. Macie is wearing clothes in one of those pictures, so there is your proof. It's funny because I really don't keep her naked all that much, she just happens to be when I take pictures! :)
Post a Comment