Saturday, March 20

Spring Break

Yesterday we got back from our spring break vacation in Utah/Vegas.  In 6 days we visited 3 cities with Eric's families in them.  We had a blast and loved visiting.Here Noah and Eric are sliding down a huge inflatable slide at an inflatable playground.We played at a park in St. George (the weather was gorgeous).In Vegas we gambled and went to Tournament of the Kings and were a part of the Norway section-what great luck.Here is the view of Vegas from the top of the Stratosphere.While in Vegas we went to a children's museum that Noah loved.And here is a sight we saw much of since we were in the car every 2 days.  We had a great time, but are happy to be home.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad you're home safe. It's always ify traveling in the Spring.

Hillary said...

I'm glad you had fun but I'm surprised you gambled. You rouge you!